Monday, February 24, 2014

HMUA: Val Villarin

Today, i finally booked my HMUA: Val Villarin. I found out about him through w@w community that shares everything and anything about wedding preparation. Of course, there are positive and negative reviews about him but when I checked his facebook account to see his previous works I liked it. Some hmua that I searched was not consistent in their final product. I only had 2 option Val Villarin and Gold Magtoto, both of them I felt the 'this is it' feeling but apparently Gold Magtoto was not replying to my email and message in fb. I thought she was not available on my wedding date only to find out this afternoon when she replied to my message said she just arrived from a trip to Hongkong. But apparently i already booked Val Villarin this morning.

I thought I couldn't booked Val Villarin as well, when I told him I'm going to transferred my down payment on Monday (24 Feb. 2014), he told me that he cannot pencil booked my wedding date because there was an on-going bridal fair at Megamall for 3 days. I understand his part that its priority but that made me sad. I only had 2 option but both of them i don't have a chance to booked them. But Val Villarin gave me a little hope when he told me to message him again on Monday if ever his still available. And yes, i had a big smile this morning when he gave me his bank details to transferred my down payment to his account. Thank God, I don't need to searched and worry who would be my HMUA.





7 comments:

  1. Hi sis, ask ko lang if val is the same as joseph? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis, Joseph Villarin ang account name nya :)

      Delete
  2. Hi sis, Joseph Villarin ang account name nya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne :) I got Val as my HMUA and he's very accommodating.. I trust him naman but hopefully I would look very blushing and blooming bride on my wedding day hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dess, don't worry he always make his bride blushing and fresh looking. Good luck on your wedding day!.. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Dess, don't worry he always make his bride blushing and fresh looking. Good luck on your wedding day!.. :)

      Delete
    3. Hi po. Nasend po ba agad niya yun contract aftet niyo po magdep? Thanks
      :-)

      Delete

Travel: Bangkok Thailand

Hello, long weekend vacation!!! Yes, long weekend vacation because of Chinese New Year. We've waited for this break to visit my youn...